On Friday I received a HUGE box from LA GEAR x Alexander John x Payless; for the past few days, I have been dying to open the box but I wanted to do it right. If you remember from my last blog post-I had the chance to interview Alexander-John who is the New Creative Director for L.A. Gear and his first Capsule is called “Light the Way” Which is dedicated specifically TO Strong women.
Well, I was sent a TON of goodies, had a very cool time unboxing and take a first look at my exclusive pieces. The packaging was dope…we KNOW the packaging has to be on point and it was.
- In the box; I got a New Pair of L.A. Gear, White, Gray and Neon Green Sneakers.
- A Black Sweatshirt with L.A. Gear Neon Green Wording.
- Black and Neon Green Leggings.
- A Black and Neon Green Headband.
- Black Leg Warmers…Giving us that Mid 80’s feel.
- A Water Bottle with the Neon Green Wording.
- A Face Cover Wrap with Neon Green Wording.
- Also a Gym Back with L.A. Gear Neon Wording.
See a few of my pictures below.
Light the Way Collaboration dropped on 1/30/2021…Shop Online www.payless.com
I have also included a video of my unboxing below.
As previously stated; I LOVE the Capsule and inspiration; of Alexander John’s 6 Sisters and Mom behind the capsule; is defining for women. Stay tuned…I can’t wait to rock my new pieces…coming soon!
Peace , Love and ONLY Sneakervision!