I have been collecting sneakers for years. I didn't know what I was going to do with my sneakers. Sure everyone has sneakers they love. But for me sneakers, especially Jordan's (and I am branching out) are peace of mind for me. I can look at sneakers all day long. I can research sneakers all day long-I am in my zone. The Sneakerhead community is dominated by men and I am cool with that, but females have a voice too. So I have decided to start my journey with blogging. I want my community of sneakerheads to come with me on this journey. I hope to meet some really cool people along the way.
Feel free to read my posts, view my pictures and comment.
A FEW MORE THINGS ABOUT ME:
- I was Born in New York, But Decatur GA is all I know and LOVE! #FILA
- I am an introvert
- I love Mountain Dew
- On the weekends, I eat Twizzlers, Sunflower Seeds and Skittles in no particular order
- My Family is my LIFE-close friends are family too
- All I need in this life of Sin, is the internet to search for the latest drops and a nice warm beach
- I have actually Spoken to Matt Halfhill for advice. If you don't know him, Google him. #NiceKicks
Brands I have worked with:
Jordan Brand-Women's Division
Atlanta Dream Twitter Sales
Sole Play Atl-Panel
DTLR Blog Post
Sneakers are lifestyle, culture and fun! There is no other way to live!
Peace, Love and SneakerVision